HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Financial Goals for 2010

Okay, I said I was going to put my financial goals in my blog, so here they are!
  1. Pay off the "Mommy-mobile" before June 1.  As of writing this, we owe $6900 on it.
  2. Finish all house projects so we can put the house on the market by April 1.
  3. Sell the house for at least $15,000 more than we owe on it.
  4. Buy a new house.  (My goal for paying off that house is lofty - 5 years - but if you never try to reach a goal, you NEVER will reach the goal!!!)
Not too many things on the list.  Number 2 isn't really a financial goal, but it stands in the way of listing our house.  And I know that having a goal of selling our house is risky because we can't do much to effect that.  But we're going to try!

What are your financial goals for 2010?  If you don't write them down, they don't really exist!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment