HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heads Up: Free Oreo Cakesters Coupon Offer from Kraft First Taste

I just saw on commonsensewithmoney.com that Kraft First Taste is offering a coupon for ONE (1) FREE package of DOUBLE STUF OREO CAKESTERS (up to a $3.29 value). New from OREO CAKESTERS, the OREO of snack cakes! DOUBLE STUF OREO CAKESTERS is an exciting new treat for the whole family, with double the soft OREO crème, sandwiched between two rich, moist OREO chocolate cakes.

*All coupons are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 5/31/2010. Up to $3.29 value.

If you don't have an account, you can register for one and should be able to get the coupon after you register.

Just like commonsensewithmoney, I also have the opportunity to send this offer to 10 friends. The first 10 people who tweet me, comment on this blog post, or email me at frugalori@gmail.com with their email addresses will get the offer emailed to them.

Thanks, commonsensewithmoney!!

6 comments:

  1. i would love that cakester coupon lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Beth! Send me an email at frugalori@gmail.com with your email address and I'll put you down for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to try these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I'd love to send you the coupon - just send me a quick email at frugalori@gmail.com and I'll email it to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady I'm SOOOOOO interested in Oreo's, there my FAV! I went to e-mail to you and I could sent my message. Is it www. frugalori@gmail.com right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, yes you can send me a quick email at frugalori@gmail.com and I'll put your email address in for the coupon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete