HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kraft Is Breaking My Heart!!!


I got an email from Kraft First Taste today and in it, there's a big picture of a box of Oreo Cakesters and a link that says "Get your coupon."  For some reason, I thought the coupon was going to be mailed to me, so I didn't do anything yesterday besides enter my information to receive my coupon.  Anyway, I clicked on the link in the email that was sent today, and Kraft tells me that the offer was for yesterday and I don't have any offers now!! 

It's so not nice to dangle Oreo Cakesters in front of a girl and then yank them away the next day!!  Did anyone else make the mistake I did, or did you print off your coupon yesterday?  I'm so confused!  And I want a Cakester more than ever......now that I can't have it. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I didn't print mine either! But I'm still going to get some Oreos - the power of suggestion!

    ReplyDelete