HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Monday, March 22, 2010

A few more deals at Kroger this week


I know that the Kroger deals for the week are about to end, but I made my weekly shopping trip there today, and found some great deals that I want to make sure everyone knows about so they can stop by there tomorrow if they want to grab one!  The March to Savings event, where you buy 8 participating items to save $4 is a big help this week!  I ended up saving $12 because I got 24 participating items!  I might run back tomorrow to pick up a few more because the prices are unbeatable!!  The prices listed below include the discount for buying in multiples of 8.

Motts 100% Juice Apple Juice, $.99
*I can't find any coupons for this juice, but even the Kroger brand apple juice (100% juice) is $1.69 with the Kroger card!!  I'm thinking about going back and buying 8 bottles of juice!!

Lysol Cleaners (most varieties), $1.99
Final Price, $.99 each!  I bought 5 cleaners today for less than $5!!!

Scotch Brite Sponges (select varieties), $.50
-Use $.75/2 coupon (3-7-10 SS)
Final Price: 2/$.25 - $.50 each - these make great fillers if you haven't got 8 participating items, and you can use them with all your new cleanersIt is spring cleaning time!!

Nature Valley Nut Clusters, $2.29 (these are not participating items in the March to Savings Event)
-$1.00 coupon (2-21-10 SS)
-$.40/1 coupon (3-7-10 SS)
-$1.00 printable coupon here or here or here
Final Price: from $.29 to $1.49!!!  These are really great, and super cute!  They're healthy and taste good, and everything I read about how to snack right includes eating nuts!!  Score!!

Alright, frugal people, get out there and get some deals!  And leave me any comments of deals that you have found that I have somehow overlooked!  I know there are lots out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment