HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Look what I got at Walgreens today!

I just paid a visit to my neighborhood Walgreens to see if I could score the Purex 3-in-1 deal that I wrote about on my Facebook Fan page.  They only had one box of the Purex, but told me that they'd have more tomorrow, so I decided to just wait, since I have to buy two (with my B1G1 coupon) to get the great deal.  Anywho, I found some other great things with awesome Register Rewards!!  I spent a total of $26.25 and here's a pic of what I got.


Look at all those diapers and Pull-ups!!  You, too, can get the great deal that I just got!  Coupons.com has just reloaded their coupons and there is a $2.00 Huggies coupon and also a $2.00 Pull-Ups coupon.  You can print those coupons twice on each computer.  And if you have kids, you probably get the home mailers that Huggies periodically sends out, and they, too, had $1.00 and $2.00 coupons.  The Colgate Total was on sale for $2.99, with $2 RR back.  I had a $.75 coupon from the 02-21-10 SS insert, so I paid $.25 for the toothpaste (which has a free travel size tube attached to the top!!).  The Schick razors were marked at $7.99.  But there's a $2.00 coupon in the March Walgreens coupon book, and I had a $3.00 coupon from the 02-07-10 SS insert.  So they ended up being $3.00.  Our church is collecting items for a Homeless Men's ministry that they're doing, so I'll be donating those.  And the Cottonelle is on sale for $5.99, but I had a $1.00 coupon from the February issue of All You Magazine.  But coupons.com also has a $1.00 coupon this month for any 12-pack or larger package of Cottonelle.  (I just noticed that there's a $1.00 Kotex coupon on coupons.com, so I could have paid even less!!  Oh, well - can't win them all!!)

I did all this in 3 transactions.

Transaction #1:
Schick razors, $7.99
Use $2.00 off, Walgreens coupon
Use $3.00 off, 2-7-10 SS
Final Price: $2.99
Colgate Total, $2.99
Use $.75 off, 2-21-10 SS
Receive $2.00 in RR 
Final Price: $.25 
** You may have to add a filler item because the $2.00 Wags coupon for the Schick razors seemed to have scanned as a manufacturer's coupon, but my cashier manually pushed the Colgate coupon through for me.

Transaction #2:
Huggies Diapers, $8.99
Use $2.00 printable coupon  
Final Price: $6.99
Kleenex Cottonelle, 12-pack, $5.99
Use $1.00 printable coupon  
Final Price: $4.99
Kotex pads or panti-liners, $2.99
Use $1.00 printable coupon  
Final price: $1.99
Total OOP: $13.97
Receive $5 in RR - that's like paying $8.97 for all that!!!  Incredible!!
*Note: If using $2 RR from transaction #1, you'll have to add a filler item.  I used mine, but I didn't have the Kotex coupon, so I would have had 3 items and 4 MC's, which won't work at Walgreens.  Altoids are $.59, Sweet Time Jelly Beans are 2/$1 w/ Wags coupon, Ajax is 2/$1 w/ Wags coupon....

Transaction #3:
3 packs Huggies or Pull-Ups, $8.99 each
Use (3) $2.00 printable coupons or Huggies Home Mailer coupons or $1.50 coupon in 2-28-10 SS (last Sunday's) insert
Final OOP price: $20.97 - $21.47
Receive $5 in RR - that's like paying as low as $15.97 for 3 packs of diapers!!  A little over $5 a pack!  Woot!

Let me know if you find any other super deal scenarios at Walgreens this week!  I'm going back tomorrow to try to get my Purex sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment