HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Monday, March 15, 2010

So sorry for my absence......

I was all set to look for some great deals this past weekend, when Little Man started running a fever.  On Saturday morning at about 9:15, I decided I had better see if the Dr. could fit us in - Little Man has had a cold and hacking cough for about 2 weeks now.  So, they said they could see us at 11:20 that morning and we went.  Poor Little Man has strep throat!  He was pretty puny from the middle of Saturday morning until the evening on Saturday.  Then, when we woke up yesterday morning, he started throwing up!!  Poor little guy.  Poor mama, too.  I don't handle vomit well.  Although, I have to admit that I was pretty proud of myself this time.  I handled the whole situation much better than I ever have.  I must be growing up!  :P

After we went to the doc on Saturday, we had to get a prescription filled, and we headed to Walgreens.  Without my coupon book.  I'm such an avid couponer that I almost suggested that we come home first so I could get my coupons (my MIL was with us)!!  But I didn't suggest that - we just went to Walgreens without them - and bought things at RETAIL!!  Aaaggghhh!!  I guess you can't always be on your best couponing behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment