HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Swag Code Available until 5:30 CST

Do you Swag?  If so, there's a Swag Code out that will earn you 14 bucks!!  Scroll to the bottom of my blog and look at the SwagBucks widget down there.  In the widget, click Swag Codes and then read where you can find it.

**I have seen other blogs pointing people to SwagBucks, but not giving the actual code, and I didn't know why, but I just found out that SwagBucks will disable your account FOREVER if you give out Swag Codes!!  That's why I'm not telling you what it is!!  Just look closely at the wording on the Home Page of swagbucks.com and you'll find the code (exactly as it has to be typed - case sensitive and all).  I think they're always in quotations.  Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment