HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Walgreens Deals for the Week of 3/21



Well, I was going to spend some time putting together a coupon matchup for Walgreens for the upcoming week, but there are already so many out there, that I thought I'd just link to them instead of stealing them.  I met a few gals at Walgreens today when I was stocking up on some free (or actually, less than free) toothpaste that I found a few extra coupons for, and they said that they're just beginning to coupon, but they've been relying on southernsavers.com and while I had heard of that site, I hadn't spent a bunch of time there.  But I went today, and it's fabulous!!  I've linked to it in my "My Favorite Blogs" list on the right hand side of the page, and they've got a fantastic list of the deals this week.  And of course, iheartwags.com also has a fabulous listing.  There are a couple of other sites that have done great matchups, too.  So here are the links:

Ladies from Walgreens, thanks for the information on southernsavers.com!  Just because you've been couponing for a while, doesn't mean you know every trick!!  :)


Oh, and I just realized that I mentioned something about a Nestle Nesteggs deal.  So here are the details, although, the printable coupon isn't available anymore, so you had to have had a craving for chocolate last week like me!!  :)  And there's another deal that you can get $1.50 chocolate, but you have to buy 3 bags of it.



Nestle Nesteggs, Crunch or Butterfinger, 2/$5
-$1/2 from March coupon booklet
-$1/2 Printable coupon
Final Price, 2/$3
  
 Hershey's, Reese's, or Cadbury Candy, 8-10 oz., 2/$5
-$2/3 (3-14-07 SS) Save $2.00 when you buy any 3 bags of Hershey's, Reese's, or Cadbury candy 
-$1/2 Instant Walgreens coupon
Final Price, 3/$4.50 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment