HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Absence On Your End, Productivity On Mine

I'm so sorry for my absence on the blog for the past couple of days.  Well, I say absence, but it was anything but an absence for me.  I've been frantically working on customizing and developing a blog on Wordpress.  I have owned a domain name for some time, but I was having a hard time customizing it to my liking.  I decided a few weeks ago, though, that since I'm paying for the domain and hosting, I might as well use it!  Here I am, FrugaLori, wasting money on something!  Agh!  So I've been feverishly working on getting that blog ready to roll out.  I'm going to have a launch when I'm fully ready - I hope you like it!

Another reason for my absence is that I'm currently in Memphis participating in a Handbell Festival.  It's fun!  :)  And yet another reason for absence is that Little Man woke up the other night with croup.  That's not fun! 

I know, excuses, excuses.  I'm getting excited to unveil my new blog.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to just direct this site to the new address and there won't be any change for people who are used to going to frugalori.blogspot.com, but I'm not completely sure about that yet.  If that's not the case, I'll definitely enter a post directing you to my new blog so you can bookmark it!  :)

Have a great (rainy - if you're in the West TN area) day!!  And a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment