HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Increase Blog Traffic for FREE with Pingler.com!

Hey fellow frugal living/couponing bloggers!  I know that we're all concerned about how many people we have coming to our sites and I recently learned about a tool that has dramatically increased my site traffic.  In fact, I had no idea any tools like this even existed, and I don't know how many of you know about them either.

When you write blog posts, there are services out there that will "ping" or send your blog posts to several different channels, where more people than ever will be able to see your blog content!  One of those great sites is called Pingler.com.  Here's the best part for fru-guys and fru-gals like us, it's free to use!!

Like I said, when you create a blog post, go on over to Pingler.com and "ping" it all over the Internet.  You'll be amazed when you look at your Google Analytics the next day!  Try it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment