HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Monday, February 8, 2010

Kroger Mega Event Awesomeness!

 

With the awesome Mega Event at Kroger and my mad couponing skills, I spent less than I saved today at Kroger!!!  I spent $80.71 and saved over $86!!!!  I was super stoked!  The hubs was home because of bad weather, so all three of us went grocery shopping today for the first time in a LONG time!  My sweetie has never seen me in action with all my couponing knowledge.  He said he thought the look on the cashier's face when I handed her my stack of coupons was priceless!  When the total was displayed (before coupons), I owed $107 and some change.  And my coupons brought that down to $80.71!!  So that means that I saved $27 with coupons, and almost $60 by buying items in the promotion or that were just on sale!  

I'm telling you....I love coupons!!!  I don't know how anyone could start couponing and then stop.  It's so addictive.  How'd you do this week?  I'm dying to hear about how everyone else rocked Kroger this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment