HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Huggies Deal at Target This Week


I got a great deal on Huggies this week at Target, so I wanted to make sure I passed along the information.  However, I have since found out the the Internet coupons I used to get the deal are no longer available.  But Huggies sends out coupons frequently, so I thought I'd still put up a quick post about the deal.

Huggies Jumbo Packs are 2/$17 this week at Target.  There are $1.50/1 Target coupons available on the Target website here.  I had two Internet coupons for $2.00/1 each.  So I bought two packages of diapers and used (2) $1.50/1 Target coupons and (2) $2.00/1 Manufacturer's coupons.  That brought the total for two packs of diapers down to $10!!!  Depending on the size of diapers you get, the price of each diaper varies, but for size 4 diapers, they end up being about $.16 per diaper, which is a pretty good price!!  This is in the middle of the Target deals for the week post that I put up earlier this week, but I thought it warranted its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment