HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Monthly Menu

I know it's already the 6th of April and I'm just now posting my menu!  I'm sorry!  I have left the first few days off because they were listed in my March Monthly Menu here. Again, I'm sorry for the delay!  Hope you can use all or part of my monthly menu, though!  Remember, if anything's bold and highlighted, the recipe is linked!

April 2010
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
4
LO Gumbo
5
Black Beans and Rice (with sausage leftover from Gumbo)
6
Southwest Soup

7
LO Soup

8
LO Black Beans & Rice

9
LO SW Soup

10
Sloppy Joes
11
LO Sloppy Joes

12
Breakfast for Dinner

13
Bean Burritos
14
Soup & Sandwiches

15
LO Bean Burritos

16
Southwest Chicken & Rice Wraps

17
LO SW Chicken Wraps
18
Pork Chops
19
Spaghetti

20
LO Pork Chops

21
LO Spaghetti
22
Stir Fry

23
LO Spaghetti
24
LO Stir Fry

25
Grill Out (Steaks, Chicken, & Brats) Eat Steaks tonight
26
Brats & Potato Chips

27
Grilled chicken
28
Brats & Grilled Chicken
29
Pizza

30
LO Pizza



Shopping List Week of Apr. 4th
zucchini
2 onions
chicken stock
canned corn
tortilla chips
ground beef
hamburger buns
potato chips
Shopping List Week of Apr. 18th
stir fry sauce
egg rolls
pork chops





Shopping List Week of Apr. 11th
salsa
tortilla chips
shredded cheese
tortillas
bacon



Shopping List Week of Apr. 25th
steaks
chicken thighs
brats
hot dog buns
potatoes (to grill)
onion
pizza (or pizza makings)
potato chips

No comments:

Post a Comment