HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bad Blogger!! Bad! Bad!

I've been a very bad blogger lately, and what's worse is that I know it.  And what's even worse is that I have to go out of town for 4 days, so it's not going to improve over the next few days.  But I promise that I've been working on the new blog - adding functionality, tweaking the look, etc. and it's not that I've been ignoring blogging altogether!!  I've just not had much time to post deals on this blog. 

Please, please accept my heartfelt apologies and don't run away!!  I'll be a better girl, I promise!!  Just not before this weekend is over.  :P

Seriously, though, please hang in there with me.  You're gonna love my new blog!!  I hope, anyway!  I should know at the beginning of next week when the launch date of the new blog will be.......I'm so excited for it!

Like the last time I went out of town, if you find a deal, please post it on my Facebook Fan page here.  Thanks, and I'll see you on the other side of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment