HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm Stranded!!

So I came to East Tennessee for the weekend, and after the weather we've been having in West TN for the past two days, my sweet hubby thought it would be best if I stay away from the roads around Nashville for at least the next day! :( I'm glad he was thinking of my safety, but I miss him and the kiddo!! But 'tis always better to be safe than sorry, so alas, I'm here in East TN for at least one more night. I'll have to see what the roads and weather are looking like tomorrow before I re-address whether or not I can go home tomorrow.

It's been a good evening, though, with a friend, so I can't complain TOO much!

Luckily, I have access to a 'puter, ,so I'll see what kind of deals I can post while I'm stranded!! Hope you're safe!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment