HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Monday, April 5, 2010

Success Again at KMart!!


I made another trip to KMart to take advantage of the Double Coupon Event again today and boy was I pleased!!  I picked up Kellogg's Fruit Snacks, 3 deodorants, and a package of Huggies Little Swimmers (we're going to the beach in 2 months!!!) for $7.15!!!!!  Check it out!


I was expecting to pay $.39 for the deodorant because I had seen a post listing it for $4.39 and I had 2 $2 coupons (print them here), but they were on sale for $3.79, so they were absolutely free!  As was the Right Guard deodorant!  The fruit snacks were free, too ($2 and I had a $1 coupon), so I only paid a partial amount for the Little Swimmers (had a $1 coupon and they were orig. $7.85) and got the rest for free!!! 

**Edited to add: I could have paid a dollar less!!  There is a $1.50 Huggies Little Swimmers coupon on the Target coupon website.  Doh!  See?  Even I don't always get the best deals!  Oh, well.  YOU can still get a better deal on them than I did, if you need them.  Print the coupon here.

Thank you, KMart!!

Have you gotten any great deals???  A reader commented on my post earlier today that she went yesterday and got 2 free deodorants and got three bottles of Pantene for $.35 each!!  Woot!  Let me know about YOUR great deal so I can brag about you, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment