HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Monday, April 5, 2010

Target Brag, Too


While I'm bragging on my great deals, I might as well include my trip to Target this morning!  Here's a pic of what I got.



My total for this trip was $16.85!!  I had purchased the Hasbro Card games a few weeks ago, so I had a coupon for $5 off one of several Hasbro games, and Pictureka Flipper was one of them.  Well, it was on clearance for $7.54!!  So I paid $2.54 for it!  It was originally about $16.00, so it's like I bought that game at full price and got everything else for free!!  Not bad!!

I couldn't find any Monopoly games when they were having the great promotion a few weeks ago (where Hasbro was offering $5 off (1) Monopoly Game), so I got a rain check and used it today!  I got a rain check for Connect 4, too, but they still don't have that in stock. But I still got my Monopoly game for $2!!

The Starbuck's coffee is on sale for $7 this week (I know that's not a fabulous price, but I had a coupon that would expire soon, so I used it) and I had a $1.00 manufacturer's coupon and $1.50 Target coupon (it's no longer available), so I paid $4.50 for it (not bad for coffee that you abso-freakin'-lutely love). 

Also, the Easter stuff is all half off, and there was a ton of it.  I got the basket, grass, and egg coloring kit for next year for $2.14 total.  :)

And my kid loves bubbles.  The big honkin' jug o' bubbles that you see above was $3.29!!  I hope they're not the kind that won't blow!!  :) 

Not a bad trip to Target, though!  Anyone else get any good deals at Target this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment