HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's Time to Unveil the New Blog!!


Okay, this is it!!  My blog is now *officially* located at www.FrugaLori.com!!!

I've owned the domain name for some time, and I've spent about the past 3 weeks getting it ready to use since I've been paying for it and not using it.  Not very smart for a frugal blogger!!


All posts from this blog have been imported to my new site, so you can find everything that was here over there.  Come on over and take a look!  This will be the last post on this blog, but I'll leave it up so people can find me at my new home.


I really hope you like the new design - let me know if you see something that either isn't working or could work better.  Or if I've left something out somewhere.  I can't wait for everyone to see it!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment