HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Friday, January 29, 2010

Crockpot Pot Roast Recipe

  • 1 small roast
  • 2 potatoes, peeled and quartered
  • 3 carrots, peeled and cut in thirds
  • 1 onion, peeled and quartered
  • ½ c. water
  • 8 oz. Can tomato sauce
  • 1 tsp. Oregano
  • 1 tsp. Basil

Put vegetables in the bottom of the crockpot. Salt & pepper the meat and put it on top of the vegetables in the crockpot. Add water and tomato sauce. Sprinkle oregano and basil over meat. Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours.

I'm going to try to start showing how I'm doing my shopping and stockpiling, so it's easy to see how I'm saving so much money and where stuff is coming from.  We'll see if my color coding idea works.  Mostly, it's a way for me to quickly glance at a recipe to see what I need to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment