HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Friday, January 29, 2010

February's Monthly Menu

Okay, so I spent a little bit of time and figured out my menu for next month. My mom is coming to visit over Valentine's weekend, so I didn't put any food on the 13th or 14th because I'm not sure what we're going to do when she's here. I might have to fill that in later. Check it out: all of the meat I'm going to use for the whole month of February is already in my freezer!!!!! Do you know how much money that's going to save me on my grocery bill this month??? Of course, I'll have to buy some meat to have for March during the month of Febraury, but I'm so thrilled about having so much food already here in the house!! I'm going to post a few recipes for the dishes I've listed in the menu, too. That may be a little bit later.

February 2010
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
1
Baked Chicken Breasts (4) & Roasted Cauliflower
&
2
LO Pork Chops
3
Soup & Sandwich
(thaw roast)
4
LO Baked Chicken & Cauliflower
5
Crockpot Pot Roast & Biscuits
6
Pot Roast Sandwich
7
LO Pot Roast & biscuits
8
Sweet & Sour Chicken Saute & egg rolls
(thaw turkey)
9
Turkey Spaghetti & garlic bread
10
LO Spaghetti
11
LO Sweet & Sour Chicken
12
LO Spaghetti
13
14 15
Chicken & Rice Casserole
16
LO Chicken & Rice Casserole
17
Chicken Strips & Veg.
(thaw chops)
18
LO Chicken & Rice Casserole
19
Pan-fried Pork Chops & Vegetable
20
LO Pork Chops
21
Breakfast
(thaw 4 split chicken breasts)
22
Baked Chicken Breasts & Frozen Veg.
23
Southwest Chicken Soup (w/ LO chicken)
24
LO Soup
25
LO Soup
26
Baked Chicken Leg Quarters (6)
27
Southwest Chicken & Rice Wraps
28
LO Chicken Wraps
Shopping List Week of Feb. 1st
2 potatoes
3 loose carrots
1 onion
Shopping List Week of Feb. 7th

Shopping List Week of Feb. 14th
1 c. Velveeta
Eggs
6 slices bacon
Shopping List Week of Feb. 21st
1 can corn
1 small zucchini
1 med. Onion
3 c. chicken stock
1 c. shredded cheese
sour cream
whole wheat tortillas – 8 or 12 pack
2 c. frozen southwest vegetable blend
Minute Brown Rice – find coupon
1 14 oz. Can chicken broth

So that's it! I'll see if I can post and link up the recipes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment