HomeAboutMeContactCouponingInfoButtonPage

Friday, March 19, 2010

Target Huggies Deal UPDATE!!!


Okay, so yesterday I wrote about a Huggies Deal at Target, but at that point, I couldn't find any printable Huggies coupons on the Internet, so the Target coupons were the only ones I could point you to.  Well, now there are even better Internet Huggies coupons!!!  Click here to find $3/1 Huggies coupons!!!!  You might have to use zip code 63303 to find the coupons (I was able to print one coupon with no zip code, but couldn't find it again until I put in the zip code listed) but you should be able to print this coupon twice!!!  You need to hurry - I'm not sure how long the coupon will be there!  But the Huggies deal at Target now looks like this:

Buy 2 Huggies Jumbo Packs 2/$17
Use (2) $1.50/1 Target coupons
Use (2) $3.00/1 Manufacturer's Coupons
Final Price: 2/$8!!!  That's $4 per pack!    I'm not sure about the all sizes, but for size 4, that's $.13 per diaper!!  Incredible!!

**The printable coupon has a picture of Huggies Little Movers, but the text says Any 1 Huggies Diapers.  Looks like I'm going back to Target today!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment